Here’s a quick cat pet boarding checklist before dropping off your cat with us:
Ensure your booking dates with us have been confirmed and arrival times coordinated and agreed. We wouldn’t want you to arrive and have to wait around or come back later as the cattery and gates may be closed.
- Do we have all your necessary information, including contact numbers & address, as well as contact details of friends or family while you’re away.
Cats must be de-sexed and fully vaccinated, with an up-to-date annual booster. Please don’t forget to bring (or email beforehand) the certificate so we can note the details. We don’t need to keep the certificate.
Apply a flea treatment prior to arrival if necessary. We can administer a flea treatment, for a fee, if required or deemed necessary by us during your cat’s stay.
Bring any comforts from home you think might make their stay more enjoyable. Perhaps one or two select toys, a cushion or blanket for familiarity.
Don’t forget the travel cage, as all cats must arrive and depart in one. We’ll hang onto it for you during the stay, ready for their departure.
- Special foods or medication? Please remember to bring enough for the entire stay. We’ll also need dosage instructions and the prescribing Vet’s contact details.
- Let us know about any medical conditions or peculiar mannerisms, so we can be prepared should they become evident.
- Payment can be made at drop-off (cash welcome), but must be received prior to pickup.
- Relax. Your cat’s going to love their holiday and is in the best care available!